Wednesday, August 13, 2008

2008_06_02 KraftMaid truck I had to meet to get a replaced kitchen cabinet

This is the 2nd KraftMaid cabinet delivery truck that has had problems with a road near our house. Neither of them paid any attention to the directions I gave them about how to get here. Instead they ended up on a road with many bad curves that are on steep sections of the road. It switches back and forth up the mountain and it's bad news for cars much less trucks like this or the 18-wheeler that previously got stuck on it. This one had to call me to come pick up the replacement cabinet they had for me. I put it in my Jeep and went back up the mountain.

I don't think their drivers are very smart. It's a shame that I didn't take a picture of the 18-wheeler that jack-knifed going up the hill. I was so mad that I didn't think to take a picture, but it would have been worth it if I had.


No comments: